Library Board Meeting
- Library Board Meeting
- The Library Board meets monthly on every 2nd Monday at 6:00 pm at the Baker County Public Library in Baker City. Meetings are open to the public.
- When Jul 13, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM (US/Pacific / UTC-700)
- All dates Jul 13, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM Aug 10, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM Sep 14, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM Oct 12, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM Nov 09, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM Dec 14, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM There are 7 more occurrences.
- Where Baker County Public Library
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone 541-523-6419
- Add event to calendar iCal
The Library Board of Directors Library Board of Directors is the governing agency which oversees the finances, policies, and general operations of the Baker County Library District. It consists of 5 "Directors" who are elected to serve 4 year terms.
The Library Board meets regularly on the second Monday evening of every month at 6.00 pm at the Baker County Public Library in Baker City, unless otherwise scheduled for special needs.
Meetings are open to the public and comments from the community are always the first item on the agenda.
The Board currently consists of:
Gary Dielman, President
Betty Palmer, Vice President
The agenda of this meeting will be posted online at least 24 hours prior to the meeting at the [Board of Directors page].