Library Budget Committee 2016 meeting
- Library Budget Committee 2016 meeting
- A public meeting of the Budget Committee of the Baker County Library District, Baker County, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017 will be held at Baker County Public Library, 2400 Resort St, Baker City, OR. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 25 2016 at 5:00 pm.
- When May 25, 2016 from 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM (US/Pacific / UTC-700)
- Where Baker County Public Library, 2400 Resort St, Baker City, OR 97814
- Add event to calendar iCal
The purpose of the meeting is to receive the budget message and to receive comment from the public on the budget. This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee.
If a continuance is necessary, a 2nd meeting is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, June 1 2016 at 5:00 pm. A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained on or after May 11, 2016 at Baker County Public Library, during regular library hours on weekends between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm or weekdays between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm or on the library website at www.bakerlib.org
For more details about the library budget process, committee membership and past budgets, see the Budget page of our website.